New Release: Introducing the Co-Investors Report 2.0
Get unprecedented visibility into your co-investor network
We’ve completely rearchitected how co-investment data is presented in Aumni Reports, giving you granular insight into each of your co-investors at the company level, all in a single digital spreadsheet.
Track co-investor ownership and activity across your portfolio with an expanded dataset and streamline how you analyze past investments, research peers, and identify best-fit investors to collaborate with on new rounds.
Expanded data coverage and customization
As the leading data provider for co-investment intelligence, we’re making it easier and faster for you to get the data you need to succeed.
The updated Co-Investors Report will include the previous report columns and the information you care most about from each co-investors section of a Company Page. Drill down into an investment’s underlying co-investors while maintaining complete visibility into co-investor activity across your broader portfolio.
With the updated dataset, you can now monitor:
- Co-investor's entry stage
- Co-investor all participating stages
- Co-investor total new money invested
- Co-investments count
- Investment current stage
- Investment industry category
- Most recent financing date
- Board-seat holder
- Latest-round lead investor
- Met major investor threshold
- And more
Add data points and then click to view a turnkey report that you’ve optimized for your organization.
Accessing the new Co-Investors Report
You can access the Co-Investors Report from the Reports section in Aumni. If you have previously saved Co-Investors Reports, they will update automatically to the new format.
Legacy vs. 2.0
We listened to your feedback. The legacy Co-Investor Report didn’t provide enough detail to help fund managers leverage their network in dealmaking. By building a new Report and organizing data at the investment level, we aim to streamline how you source and analyze the information you care about.
With the newly upgraded Co-Investors Report, you can:
- Stay competitive in dealmaking by collaborating with best-fit investors
- Analyze co-investor holdings and compare ownership for stronger negotiations
- Target the right investors to lead or support a new round based on their past activity
- Transform outreach from cold to warm by including new context on each shared deal
- Enhance relationship management by adding co-investment data to your CRM
This month, we’ll be adding more data to the Co-Investors Report, including:
- Units purchased
- Units converted
- Total units
- Units issued as % of preferred
- Units issued as FD%
The Co-Investors Report is available to all Aumni customers with Reports access. To learn more, reach out to your customer success team or email firstname.lastname@example.org.