This is Aumni Innovation.
The technology at the core of Aumni’s capabilities.
Using the latest in AI and machine learning technology, the AumniSphere analyzes your investment data with unprecedented speed, depth, and accuracy, so you can feel 100% confident in your decisions.
The AumniSphere is what makes us different, and you better.
Unstructured legal and financial data from deal docs
AI-based analysis + venture attorneys to make sense of it all
Impeccable data delivered through an easy-to-use interface
Aumni Data Extraction and A.I.
At Aumni, document intake and data extraction is a human endeavor, supported by machine learning and automation for an added layer of analysis and audit. Everyone who touches the customers’ confidential data and documents are Aumni employees and venture experts.
- Aumni uses a combination of human expertise and machine learning to ingest and audit your documents.
- The entire process was created, and is managed and Q&A’d by US-based venture/fund attorneys.
- The data collection and extraction processes are primarily human-driven: the documents are processed and reviewed by Aumni employees in the US and Philippines, including Q&A control and review by venture/fund experts and US-based venture/fund attorneys.
- The data analysis and audit are machine-learning driven and include multiple layers of automated calculations and our Aumni “Health Checks,” an additional layer of AI review of the extracted data to search for errors or outliers.
- The exact mix of human involvement and machine learning is our special sauce — we have humans do what they are best at, and machines do what they are best at.
- There is no outsourced labor involved — everyone who touches your documents and data are Aumni employees and are either US-trained venture/fund attorneys or venture/fund experts.
Can AI really understand complex legal data?
Analyzing unstructured data from text-heavy documents can be a challenge for software programs. Human experts do it amazingly well, but not at scale.
Aumni combines the best of both worlds in a unique process that leverages the expertise of venture attorneys and the technological power of AI. The result is instant access to accurate and in-depth information.
Technology updates from Aumni
Our Commitment to Trust and Secure Client Data
Aumni tracks and analyzes investment data from investors all over the world. We carefully extract thousands of data points and audit them for accuracy and completeness. We apply the same meticulous approach to protecting the data on our platform. Download the Aumni Security Whitepaper to learn more.
Three Ways VCs Can Leverage Technology to Optimize Legal Work
Technology can empower VC investors and their lawyers to work with greater alignment and can be particularly impactful for optimizing efficiency. When VCs use technology that accurately reports the legal terms of their existing portfolio investments, they spend less time getting up to speed on the details of past transactions. Freed from this foundational work, the legal team moves beyond the foundational risks and seeks new opportunities to be strategic.
Gratitude for Silicon Slopes: Evolution of the Technology Ecosystem in Utah
A non-profit dedicated to bolstering economic growth in Utah, Silicon Slopes provides important community-building events and programs. At Aumni, we’re inspired by the work that the organization is doing to foster a thriving entrepreneurial culture in Utah as well as its dedication to important causes. Today, we explore the history and larger cultural movement behind Silicon Slopes.